Tuesday, August 12, 2014

32

So, I turned 32.
 I really feel like they just all run together now.
But, it was a really fun week full of celebrations and family fun.

On Tuesday night, these beautiful ladies took me to dinner at Mi Cocina to celebrate. I am so blessed by each of them and thankful that they took a little time away to celebrate me despite how busy I know all of their week was.
Love you girls!
IMG_2900 On my actual birthday morning, the kids and I went to Chickfila for breakfast and they sang me happy birthday with candles in chicken minis.
IMG_2901
That night Ben invited family over for a delicious dinner of scallops, shrimp and steak on the grill. Mom, Dad, Gary, Cheryl, Mendy and Alex all came to celebrate.
Kinley took a group pic.
IMG_2912
During dinner Ty brought me into the playroom to show me a heart he had made for me out of stuff from his good boy jars.
It was so sweet.
 I didn't even know he could arrange anything in the shape of a heart.
  It seriously was the sweetest and almost made me cry.
IMG_2944
Then, not to be outdone,  Kinley made me one too :)
I kind of messed it up by sitting down though.  Oops.
IMG_2946
Mom made a delicious yellow cake with chocolate icing for me and we sang again. IMG_2916 IMG_2932 IMG_2947
Friday night, Ben took me to the Omni hotel and we spent Friday afternoon by the pool and had a late dinner in Sundance Square at Del Frisco's grill, spent the night and had a great breakfast at the hotel Saturday morning before coming home.
It was a perfect little baby moon / birthday getaway.
Ben is laughing at me in this pic because I am trying to take a pic of us by the pool but he totally thought I was pointing the picture at the girl next to me.
IMG_2949
I hadn't seen the fountains or the new Sundance Square yet and it was awesome!
IMG_2953

1 comment:

Allison said...

The hearts are precious!