Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 'Mend'sday

So, lately I have determined that Kinley needs blackout shades in her bedroom in order for her naps to reach full sleep potential. So, today Jen helped me use a sewing machine for the first time to create some curtains for Kinley's room. We basically just sewed some fabric to store-bought blackout shades....but, it worked.
Eden was totally ready to help us measure
Kinley...not as helpful...but, excited!
Ta-Da! These will offset her striped pink bedroom nicely!
Kinley loves them!

2 comments:

kristen said...

love 'em. yall are so good!! and i totally have that fabric!! great minds...

RanAshKenCoop said...

Lindsay, I'm so proud of you! I'm thinking about trying to sew new curtains for both our bathrooms - we'll see. :) I want to see the finished product in her room. It sounds cute!