Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Best Friends' Scarf (Crocheting 101)

If you have seen Lullaby Lubbock lately...then you have no doubt seen these amazing cowl-neck-circle-scarves that Kristen has been crocheting. She has more orders than she knows what to do with...and when I made my order...she just decided to come over and teach me to crochet it myself instead. So, we had an impromptu crocheting session with Kris last night. Ashley, Mendy & Lauryn were over too and did not know that they had a late night of crocheting ahead of them...but, they loved it! We all learned on some great thick yarn that Kris brought over. We each did line after line of a circle scarf.
IMG_3399
IMG_3392
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
IMG_3397
IMG_3390
IMG_3391
In the end, I ended up with a fabulous scarf made with love by all my friends! So much fun.
first scarf
Kris, I am totally addicted to crocheting now and am ready to be put to work in your shop. Thanks for teaching us!

2 comments:

kristen said...

I am obsessed with that scarf!!! I loved last night and wish i lived on yalls street so we could do that every day!! Love you and love that you wanted to learn to crochet!!! Thanks for being sosupportive of my crazy hobbies!!

Allison said...

I love it guys!!! I need a group lesson! Maybe we can all ichat and y'all can teach me?! The scarf looks so great, love the colors! I love it!