Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ty's Room and some 4D pics

After my fantastic shower I finally got everything put away in Ty's room and I think it is as ready as it is going to get before he gets here. I am not totally sold that it is done and would love to get a cool rug or maybe some more wall decor at some point...but, I just don't see that happening before he comes.
(And let's be honest...he won't really sleep in there for a few months as that is entirely too far away from mama).
But, for now, here are the final-ish pics of Ty's room.
IMG_7735
IMG_7730
His bedding is just plain organic white cotton and I love it. We have such amazing blankets and some cool pillows to bring in different colors with. I like it simple.
IMG_7604
The DAY I found out I was having a boy I ordered these stuffed animal head mounts that Kristen has. I LOVE them.
IMG_7718
IMG_7732
That banana-leaf chair in the corner is one of my all-time fav purchases. If you can believe it...it looks just like this Pottery Barn Seagrass Wingback Chair & Ottoman for $599 and I bought it at Big Lots for $39. That's right...thirty-nine dollars. Score!
IMG_7722
You have def already seen this changing table and these picture frames.
IMG_7723
Kristen's hubby, Jeff, made these shelves for Ben and I for our wedding. We also added some boy-ish decor to the corner shelves
IMG_7724
IMG_7726
IMG_7727
IMG_7728
Gotta love a Flying H brand. Ben made this one on this trip to the ranch.
IMG_7729

Overall, I like the way it turned out. I am not the best photographer...but, you get the idea.
IMG_7735
I just can't wait to get him home! It is coming up quick. Here are few 4D pics we happened to get at our last sonogram. I can't get over those chubby cheeks!
SCAN0048

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Love the nursery!!! Where in the world did you get the mounted animals??? My son would love those!!!! Also, what paint color is that? LOVE IT!!!! And $39, score is right!!! WOW!!! Amazing!! Oh, my son's name is Ty too!!!!

Nat said...

So cute! Sad y'all couldn't make it to the game with us the other day but look forward to seeing y'all sometime soon! Good luck lil momma on the upcoming delivery!

kristen said...

shut up!! He looks so much like matt matt!! do you think so??? i love the whole room and totally teared up with my blanket hanging on that bed. thanks for doing that Linds. I love you so much. I can not wait to see that baby boy!!! He is going to just love his whole room! It looks SO GOOD!!! I love all of it!

Gram said...

He is beautiful! I can't wait to see him and those cheeks! The room is super cute!

Nina said...

Love it Linds! Really, simple and just enough boyish. Just can't wait to meet him, I can't believe those big ol' cheeks!!

Allison said...

Come on Ty! I'm ready to kiss on those sweet cheeks!