Tuesday, November 10, 2009

allison

I just can't let today pass without pointing you all to the blog of my best friend Allison. Many of you may not know the blessing she is to my life or the hardship she has endured in her past. But, today is the six-year anniversary of an accident that changed her life dramatically. It is an incredible story of God's amazing love, protection and grace. I am so thankful that Allison is ok today and that we can celebrate so many memories together. She teaches me daily about how to be a good mom and friend. She is always surrounded by so much fun and makes every situation fantastic! I love her dearly and please take a moment to hear her story in her own words.
Al & EllaKris, Al, me4th of Julybachelorette

4 comments:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun surprise when I went to your blog and saw my name as your post!!! Thank you so much for this and for the sweet things you wrote about me. This made my day! I love you so much!

Camila said...

Oh my gosh what a story! I needed a reminder today about God's grace and healing so thanks! Also I kept scrolling down her (their?) blog and LOVE it. I might be a blog stalker for two girls that don't know me! hahaha!

jojo said...

That is so sweet Lindsay. The friendship all you girls share is so special.

Honey said...

That was a scarey day, wasn't it? She is amazing. That is a beautiful sentiment for a dear friend.