Monday, November 23, 2009

Aggieland

This weekend we took a quick trip down to College Station to watch the Samford vs. A&M basketball game. Our good family friends, the Fridays, have 2 boys that play for Samford and it was their first time ever to play in Texas! So, there was about 75 people that went to watch the game including Boss & Honey, Pops & Gram, Uncle Alex & Uncle Matt! My camera was not around much and I wish I had taken more pics, but here are some pics of Kinley on the basketball court after the game that I took with my phone. I can't wait to take Kinley down to Aggieland again!
photo1photo2photo3
For some reason this is her default sitting position...hope her leg doesn't get stuck that way some day!
photo
Kinley on Daddy's shoulders...I think maybe pulling his hair in this pic!Haha!

No comments: