Wednesday, October 21, 2015

More September and October happenings

A few more things that have happened lately that didn't make the blog yet...

We went to McKinney Octoberfest to support Kristen and Allison at their Celebrate-Always booth.
 It was a fun night full of hot dogs, carnival rides, petting zoos and shirt sales.
 They did a great job.
IMG_3557 IMG_3561 IMG_3568 IMG_3591

 Ty and Dylan and I stopped before baseball class one day at the Gateway indoor play area. It was fun to just take the boys to play a little and Dylan is really getting to where he can get around and climb over everything. They had so much fun together.
IMG_3613 IMG_3615 IMG_3620

Ty's show off day in his baseball skills class. He still totally loves it. I don't know how long we can hold him off from playing real teeball.
Sept/Oct 2015
I've been spending a few mornings with this sweet angel, Easton Scott. He is the perfect baby. Never fusses and just is smiling and happy when he's awake and immediately falls asleep without a peep when he's tired. He is precious.
Kinley's first girl scout meeting
  How cute are these matching brothers in their dino pjs from Aunt Minnie and Uncle Alex?
  Dylan 13 months
 This sister is the biggest help. She can pretty much do everything for Dylan. Lift him out of his crib, get him out of the carseat, swing, high chair, even though he is half her size, and hold him for a bottle.
 Sept/Oct 2015
I LOVE ending our day each day all reading together.
 We usually pick a fun book and a bible story and then we all pray.
It is chaotic sometimes with Dylan climbing everywhere but, it is perfect to me. 
Dylan 13 months
 In the car waiting to pick up Kinley.
 We usually park in the parking lot and play around if we are a few minutes early.
IMG_3513
  Our after school routine...Dylan up from a nap usually eating or drinking a bottle, Kinley doing homework...math, spelling and reading to me, and Ty is staying busy usually outside.
Sept/Oct 2015
Anson turned 1 on October 5th and we had such a fun time at his first birthday party. Olivia did an amazing job on his pjs and pancakes party and he was just precious!
 Oh how I love my nephew!!!
IMG_3740 IMG_3758
Kinley went early with me to church one weekend I was singing.
 She loves being at rehearsal and riding the bus with me.
IMG_3606

Kinley and Ty went to a new dentist because ours retired to stay home with her new baby. We ended up loving him and both kids got great reports.
Dylan 13 months Dylan 13 months
Dylan slept the entire visit in his car seat that he is about to outgrow. I am just keeping him in it as long as I can for convenience factors like this.
Dylan 13 months
We also went to Trader Joes for the first time in Southlake.
 I was truly obsessed and so were my kids. It was the easiest grocery run I've ever had with all three of my kids. It was small and so manageable with tons of options.I've gone back three times already.
  Dylan 13 months
 We took Kinley and Ty to get haircuts at Sharky's. It was pricey but they did a good job and my kids were all three entertained the whole time we were there so, I call it a win.
Dylan 13 months

Monday nights the kids and I have alone while Ben goes straight from work to Bible Study Fellowship at church. He usually gets home after they are in bed. It makes for a long day and we miss daddy but we try to make it relaxing and fun.
 We watch movies while we eat dinner or have picnics outside since the weather is getting nice.
 We text dad that we miss him!
IMG_3623 IMG_3624 IMG_3629
  Ben and I had our last Bass Hall show for the season. We so hope to renew and get new tickets again next year. The last show was Kinky Boots and it was a great way to end the season. Had to take a pic with the boots!
 Sept/Oct 2015
Me and my hot date in the green room at intermission
Sept/Oct 2015
I love the fall! 

No comments: