Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gymnastics Show Off

Oh what a treasure this year has been for Ty and Kinley to be taking gymnastics together.
I know it is such a limited time frame that they will be able to take any activity together and I have loved it so much.
Many times during the class I can see them yelling across the gym to each other "good job" or "Hi" or "watch me."
  It is so cute.
Last week was the end of year show off. Ben, mom and I went to watch and they loved showing off their skills.
Not the clearest pics but, look at that showing off smile!
IMG_5360 IMG_5368
Coach Rod helping out Ty and Hudson.
The boys LOVE coach Rod, they jump up and down to see him, jorts and all. I would love to be a fly on the wall to listen to what he does for the boys to have so much fun with him.
IMG_5363 IMG_5369
These four boys are too much cuteness...Walker, Ty, Druz & Hudson
IMG_5372 IMG_5376 Kinley's best "event" if you will is the rope. It scares me how high she can climb. Crazy upper body strength.
  IMG_5381
Happy boy running back for his turn on the trampoline
IMG_5389 IMG_5386
And of course, the "Medal Ceremony!"
They LOVE it.
IMG_5400 IMG_5401 IMG_5408
If this isn't the cutest class...I don't know what is. Good thing we have lots of activities planned together for the summer because otherwise we would be having withdrawals.
IMG_5419 IMG_5420 IMG_5429 Left to Right:
 Front row: Walker, Lila, Hudson, Ty & Kinley
 Back Row: Druz, Bryden, Aslynn, Harper & Tatum
IMG_5430 IMG_1472 IMG_1470
The show off isn't complete without a lollipop from Honey.
IMG_1476 IMG_5432

No comments: