Tuesday, May 8, 2012

way...delayed birthday questionaire

I am way sure you guys have seen this idea on pinterest
I have been meaning to ask Kinley these questions for a while.  (like since her birthday...but, I am almost 2 months late...oh well)  I thought it would be so fun to keep track of her answers to these questions each year on her birthday. 
It is sometimes hard to pin her down but, when Eden was over the other day I decided to grill them both. 
I asked Kinley all the questions first and then Eden because I knew if I asked them each question back to back, all of their answers would be the same. I thought it was so funny what they each answered.

Kinley's answers are first / then Eden's

1. What is your favorite color? Purple / Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? my barbies and my car / Jackston Wayne Fogle (her brother)
3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries / blueberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? Yo Gabba Gabba / Dora
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? "nola bar" (AKA granola bar) / chicken nuggets
6. What is your favorite outfit? my bunny dress / Belle dress
7. What is your favorite game? Simon Says / soccer
8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks / fruit snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? bunny rabbit  / camel
10. What is your favorite song? Twinle, Twinkle Little Star / Firework - Katy Perry
11. What is your favorite book? ABC Book  / Cat in the Hat
12. Who is your best friend? Eden / Kinley
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops / Capn' Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my Car / Ride Kinley's bicycle
15. What is your favorite drink? apple juice / apple juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? my puppy party / Chuck E Cheese
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Perrito (her puppy dog she named Perrito which is spanish for puppy...thanks Dora) / an animal
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? waffles / strawberries
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  chicken & french fries / cupcakes
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a barbie / an artist

Ben said after reading these that you can tell Eden is 6 months older than Kinley.  Her answers are just a little more mature I guess!  I loved asking them these questions and hearing their answers.  I can't wait to do it again when Kinley is 4 years old!

2 comments:

Jan said...

This is a great idea! Definitely try and keep it up each year. It will be priceless to read as she gets older! Love the aspiration at 3 years old to grow up and be a Barbie!!!

Camila said...

I will have to try this! Love it! I love especially that they are each other's best friend and that Eden says Chuck E Cheese is a holiday. HA! Why not?