Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fun Neighbors

I am loving all the fun posts on facebook lately of everyone saying what they are thankful for during the month of November. We all have so much to be thankful for and it is nice to read what other people are thankful for too. I am thankful for SO many things but, today I was just thinking about how thankful I am for our fun neighbors. Neighbors have always been very important to me....I mean, hello!...my best friends still today grew up in my neighborhood..Kristen right next door and Allison just a few streets over. So, I am glad we have such fun neighbors today as well. On our street we have 4 couples around our age that we can hang with and 2 of them have kiddos.

One of my favorite things to do is go on walks to the park across the street. We have been doing a lot more of it lately now that Ty can get out more and the weather is nice. Lauryn, Leslie and Annabelle Grace live on our street and Lindsey and Maverick live just a street over.
photo-88
photo-85
Ty is naked because he had a huge blowout on the walk and I brought no extra clothes or diapers to put on him....mom of the year! Luckily, Lindsey let me borrow one of Mav's diapers.
photo-89
photo-87
photo-86

Also, we probably should have done this in October but, better late than never right!? The Autumn pumpkin fabulousness is still going on at the Dallas Arboretum until Nov 14th..so, if you haven't been yet...get there. Kris, Al, Aly and I went last year with the kids in matching black and white and we went back this year with Leslie, AG, Linds, and Mav.

These pics are pretty much like a pumpkin patch deja-vu..but, there were some cute ones.
IMG_8480
IMG_8481
IMG_8482
IMG_8510
IMG_8545
Picnik collage
IMG_8541
IMG_8521
Picnik collage
Ty stayed in the baby bjorn so no pics of him....and getting a good group pic is a little impossible.
IMG_8512
IMG_8513
IMG_8531IMG_8530
IMG_8529
Anyway, today I am very thankful for our fun neighbors. Who knows how long we will all live this close...but, I think everyone should have to come before a council for a vote before they think of moving away. Ha!

2 comments:

kristen said...

those kids are SO cute!! and i love fun neighbors too!! they have pretty much changed my life :)

Allison said...

I can't wait for fun neighbors! I love that you got pics in the white princess carriage. Ella wanted to take a picture in it so bad but the line was like an hour long when we were there. Kinley just looks like such a big girl I can't get over it. Love the last one of her about to take a big ole bite out of the squash thing:)