Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dallas Arboretum

If you saw this fabulous post by my sweet friends at Lullaby Lubbock then you basically got the gist of our AMAZING day at the Dallas Arboretum on Monday. There was lots and lots of pumpkins, face painting, a hay maze, a petting zoo, and lots of matching kiddos for us to chase around. It was gorgeous outside and just the perfect fall day. You know my love for all things Fall Festival-ish. Here are just a few more pics from the day that I thought were worth posting.
IMG_3044
IMG_3045
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
The little kiddos LOVED the petting zoo.
pumpkin patch
The attempt at the group pic was amazing.
IMG_3052
Kristen bought pinwheels for all the kids and this is still Kinley's favorite toy. She has not quite gotten the total hang of it yet...but, she does love it!

3 comments:

The Lenz Family said...

So cute and looks like a ton of fun! We are planning on doing something similar in the coming weeks and I cannot wait!!! Love your blog!

Cheryl said...

I like the new look of the blog with the old fashion camera. I am so jealous you were outside in this beautiful weather. I looks like such fun!! How do you all think of all the cute clothes for the kids? So much fun...
I love the picture of Kinley with the pinwheel, I have to have a copy for my office.

Olivia Howe said...

What sweet babies :) I love the new look of the blog!!