Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!

Today is my mom's birthday and I wanted to take a minute to just celebrate her! My mom is my best friend. She is so fun and so funny. I really think she is one of the funniest people I know. She is beautiful, caring and supportive and inspires me everyday. She is an amazing mom, wonderful wife, loyal friend and just a blast to be around. Everyone that knows her loves her and she makes it known how thankful she is for a life that she loves.

This year for me has been such an eye opener to me just how much a mother can love their child. I could not have gotten through this year without my mom. I am thrilled that we live so close and that Kinley and I get to see her so often. I am thankful for all the time she keeps Kinley and all the advice she gives me. I only hope that one day Kinley will love, look up to, and admire me as much as I do her 'Honey.'

Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for all that you do. I love you.
mom's camera 6.8.09 024
Mom's birthday dinner last year....I was SOOOO pregnant!
mom's camera 6.8.09 114
mom's camera 6.8.09 331
mom's camera 6.8.09 198
8.10.09 001
8.16.09 056
9.2.09 011
9.30.09 018
10.4.09 027
11.1.09 006
11.9.09 006
11.28.09 137
1.1.10 Olivia's camera 232
1.1.10 Olivia's camera 324
1.17.10 004
moms
Happy Birthday Mom! Hope your next year is just as fabulous as this one!

4 comments:

kristen said...

happy birthday honey!! you are truly such an amazing mom, friend, honey and everything else!! you have been such a wonderful second mom to me and i could not think of a better person to help raise me!! i hope you have a fantastic birthday!! love you all so much!!

Honey said...

Thank you for the sweet sentiments! You know how I feel...I'm the most blessed person so...I wouldn't want to be anyone else (or a version of that...haha!)

Allison said...

Happy late birthday honey!!! What a sweet birthday post...sweet like honey! bahaha!!! She really is one of the sweetest moms and I hope she had a wonderful birthday.

Lindy said...

What a sweet post. Moms are the best!