Wednesday, March 17, 2010

birthday outfit?

We have been shopping lately and think we may have found the perfect birthday tutu! Kinley's party theme is the ABC's or 'K is for Kinley' and we are SO excited about it. Much more on birthday planning to come...but, we found this fantastic tutu and flower at Kid to Kid. I am pretty sure I will go back and get me the same flower. We should totally match! She will also wear a shirt with a 'K' on it to go with the theme. What do you think!?....either way...Kinley totally LOVES it. She kept picking up the tutu for me to put on her. She was walking everywhere and fluffing it around. So cute!
3.15.10 154me 2
Picnik collage

2 comments:

Honey said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! You definitely need to get matching flower for your hair.

kristen said...

sooo cute!!! she looks so gorgeous!!