Friday, July 25, 2014

Baby update...

I went a couple weeks ago for a baby update and things are looking good.
 I got to take this sweet angel with me.
  IMG_2650
Kinley and Ty have taken turns going to see Martin with me and both have had the chance to see a sono and hear the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler.
 It's pretty special.
 This appt I had another sono and got a few cute pics of Baby #3. You can see a cute profile out line in this one.
  Screen shot 2014-07-24 at 1.50.00 PM
This one is the 3D one and if you look close you can see a cheek, nose, eye and a cute little hand in a fist in front of the mouth.
Screen shot 2014-07-24 at 1.50.08 PM
Here are a few bathroom bump pics from the last few weeks:
28 Weeks
IMG_2292
29 Weeks
IMG_2338
30 Weeks
IMG_2471
31 Weeks
IMG_2647
This one is also 31 weeks and I Ty was sneaking in to my photos this day. So crazy he is about to be a big brother soon. I am so used to him being my baby. IMG_2691 IMG_2699
This week is 32 weeks
IMG_2749
I really can't believe we could have another baby around in 7 more weeks.
Crazy.
 But, so far things are looking good.
 No more kidney stones, no more previa and no blood pressure issues so far, which is awesome.  I am having some constant and intense back pain that I am pretty sure is a result of my ribs expanding and pinching a nerve in my back.  I am pretty much using essential oils, warm baths and a heating pad daily to try to keep it under control.

Lots of baby movements and kicks and I am loving every single one.
 The kids are loving saying hi to the baby and doing silly faces to my belly they think it can see and is laughing at. I am starting to wake up more at night which is sad and good. I guess my body is preparing me for a baby to wake up multiple times during the night soon. It's kind of amazing how that happens.
Overall, we are just so, so excited to meet baby #3! I am thrilled to find out the gender and settle on a name and just integrate that baby into our family.
We love you so much already.

2 comments:

Allison said...

You truly are the most beautiful pregnant mama! I can't wait to meet this little one!

Lindsey said...

It is just not fair how cute you are pregnant!! Beautiful!