Saturday, March 23, 2013

Featured!

Ashley emailed me a while ago to see if she could feature me and I gave her my permission. I have never been featured on anything before...so, this is pretty exciting!
 I really can't believe how many people told me they recognized my living room from Pinterest. I am not sure how the shelves even got posted to Pinterest originally.
We still love our wall mounted TV and cheapo shelves. I totally recommend them to anyone who wants an easy and transforming DIY project.
Hope yall are having a great weekend.
We are deep into party planning mode around here...can't wait to post some pre-party prep pics soon!

2 comments:

kristen said...

thats so awesome linds!! you deserve it! those shelves are AMAZING!!!

Allison said...

SO awesome! They really are the coolest shelves!