Wednesday, May 19, 2010

wedding flashback...

Mendy is frantically trying to get her wedding planned in the couple months they have before their tentative wedding date on July 30th. For fun one day, we went to my mom's house for her to try on my wedding dress. It actually fit her like perfectly! I could not believe how perfectly it fit her. But, while we were there they wanted me to put it back on too. I was shocked I could even get it zipped...but, it was so fun to see what a difference 4 years make. So awesome to be holding my sweet baby girl now!
6
5

4 comments:

kristen said...

gorgeous!!!! maybe someday kinley will wear it!

Kristi said...

Awww...how fun! There is absolutely NO way I would EVER fit into my wedding dress now. HA!

Honey said...

You are still a gorgeous bride!

Unknown said...

you look absolutely as gorgeous as the day you first wore it!