Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter 2017

We did lots of our normal Easter traditions this year.
Even though March/April is the busiest time of the year for me, it is also the most fun!
And even though it is jam-packed, I just love it all.
We had our traditional egg lunchboxes at school.
April
We hunted eggs in the backyard for lunch.
April April
I got the cutest palm parade picture of Dylan from his teacher. He talked for days about the donkey at school.
Untitled
"Mommy, I built the cross of Jesus out of Legos. Take a picture."
Untitled

I got to sing at 4 of the 7 Easter services at church. Love singing with these amazing women.
April
Can't remember who hopped on a chair to take our picture from a better angle, but they were obviously a professional.
April April

It was the first time in years that I was off-rotation on Easter Sunday. I was a little sad to miss at first but it ended up being great. We got to do Sunday morning Easter baskets, leisurely get ready for church and we got to go to Easter services with mom and dad at FUMC Grapevine. I have to say my heart was happy sitting with my kids in a pew and singing all those old hymns on Easter Sunday.
April April

After church, we went to Aunt Jan's for our traditional Easter brunch. We hunted eggs, dyed eggs, did confetti eggs and took lots of family pictures.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
How cute is Easton!?
Untitled Untitled

My mom brought this princess tent for Rilee and Taylor's birthday and they were great to share with all the kids for some play time.
April April Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled April
Love my Mommma Gay
April Untitled Untitled
Honey photo bombing the group kids picture was hysterical
Untitled Untitled
Grant Family
Untitled
Howe Family - Minus Bart, Olivia, Anson & Evelyn. We missed them so!
Untitled

No comments: