Thursday, December 18, 2014

Class Christmas Parties

Ty and Kinley had their class Christmas parties on the same day and it was a fun full day of parties for us.
I am the room mom for Ty's class this year so I got there early to set up.
 All the classes are required to look the exact same so each room mom picked out one decoration for all 5 classes and we just swapped them around when we got there and put all the decorations together. It was definitely festive and those 2 and 3 year olds loved coming back into the room with it all decorated.
  Untitled
We had a snack and did a foam picture frame craft.
I came earlier in the week to take individual pics of all the kids in a santa hat or reindeer antlers.
This was Ty's pic.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
I loved some one on one time with my big boy.
Untitled Untitled

For Kinley's class, we decorated gingerbread houses.
I just love seeing her in a real school setting. She is much more shy than normal which is cute to see. She loves her sweet girl friends but, isn't crazy about having to sit right next to them.
She is pretty go with the flow.
I loved some time with just her also.
Untitled Untitled IMG_5178
Kinley just LOVES Mrs. Richardson. We are so thankful for her in our Kindergarten year.
Untitled
Class Picture Untitled

No comments: