Monday, December 3, 2012

Happy December

Happy December!
We went to visit Santa and Kinley was nervous the whole way there.
She wanted to be held and tried delay tactics one after the other before we got there but, as soon as she got to Santa she jumped down out of my arms and walked right up to him to sit on his lap.
 
Ty was another story...he clung like to me like white on rice and screamed like crazy until I took him out of Santa's arms.
I do love a screaming baby Santa pic though.
 It's kind of classic.
photo 1 photo 2 (3) photo 2 photo 3 (3) photo 4 photo 4 (3) Very quickly after he was my smiling man again. photo 1 (2) photo 2 (2)
 
Kinley and I made some Christmas cookies and they are cute even though maybe not the best tasting. photo 4 (2)
 
And she is a little overboard in this pic with her very own Christmas tree, light bulb garland, reindeer antlers she got from Santa and nativity scene finger puppets on her fingers. photo 5 (2) Happy December!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Love it! I have a picture of Amy on Santa's lap looking EXACTLY like Ty does! I remember standing 20 feet away from him and saying, "She's going to scream her head off, but I want a picture anyway. Ready Santa?" Cute pic!!!

In his happier pics I really think he still looks like Bart.