Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun

October for us has been filled with pumpkin patch visits gslore! We visit Hall's Pumpkin Farm like 20 times every October. It is just so much fun and for such a limited time. The first time we went was at the very beginning of the month when the Fogles were in town and the Maverick and AG and SR got were all there too! It was so fun having so many friends there playing together! IMG_2503
Kinley and Eden were totally into posing like crazy. IMG_2494 IMG_2493 IMG_2491 Pulling wagons
IMG_2488 IMG_2497
Feeding the baby animals...
IMG_2512 And playing with lots of pumpkins...
IMG_2510 IMG_2507
 
Then I got to go to Halls on a preschool field trip with Kinley's Turtles class. It was so fun to just get to go by myself with Kinley. She was so excited for me to see her with her class and for me to be with her during a school day. They took some class pictures..
IMG_2554 IMG_2553 played with all kinds of friends in all the three's classes...
IMG_2566 IMG_2562 And got to go on a hay ride with just their class.
IMG_2578 They also fed donkeys and cows with bread. Kinley wasn't too scared and fed both of them. She did so good!
IMG_2581
Look at how big she looks!
IMG_2577 IMG_2587
 
Then, I got to take Ty by himself to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch with the playgroup. That place is crazy! There are like two different pumpkin patches right next to each other and it can be a little confusing if you haven't been before. There is a fence right down the middle that we hiked over a couple times with strollers and a very pregnant Lindsey :) The most fun thing for Ty was riding the barrel train. He could go all by himself and just loved it. Ty in barrel train Ty in barrel train2
Our playgroup took up an entire train.  It was so cute.
Linds is such a trooper in her preggo state.playgroup barrel train
Here is some hay mom...
Ty & pumpkins hayride Since October is not quite over I am sure there are more pumpkin patch visits in our near future.
 I love this time of year!

3 comments:

Honey said...

I just smile every time I see those precious angel faces! They are both getting so big. Love them so much!

kristen said...

I love that smile through the cut out!! SHE IS GORGEOUS! and that pumpkin patch looks like so much fun!!!

Jan said...

New screensaver for me!!! Thanks for sharing their lives with us sweet niece. So special. I love you.