Friday, July 13, 2018

Cash Alexander Harrison

Cash was born on 7-11 and he came in every bit of a dramatic fashion as Cannon. 
He is perfect and precious and worth every gray hair on my head he gave me. 
I can't get enough of him and want to see him every.single.day just like Cannon. 
 Mendy had a rough day again and much like with Cannon, there was lots of blood loss and emergency crews called and prayers, prayers, prayers. 
 Praise God, she pulled through and Alex wasn't all alone this time. 
 But, I am not sure as a family we can take that stress again. 

 Baby Cash is a miracle and such a blessing and we are nothing but grateful.
 Untitled Untitled 
It is one of my greatest joys in life to witness the birth of my nephews. So something special. 
Untitled 

Martin is a rockstar. 
So thankful for his incredible calmness and quiet confidence. 
Untitled Untitled 

In the waiting room with this guy....
 Untitled 
 I'll hold you all day, every day baby Cash.
 Untitled Untitled Untitled 

I brought my kids to see their Aunt Minnie and meet baby Cash at the hospital the next day after a good night's rest. 
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled 

The night he came home, we were there and we re-created this picture on Mendys's bed that we did when Cannon was born. 
Love these cousins so much. 

No comments: