Friday, March 30, 2018

More March - Gator Gala & family time

Had a great time at the annual Green Oaks Gator Gala.  
The theme this year was Wizard of Oz and we had the best time!  
I channeled my inner - Glinda in my fave thrift store find of all time. 
March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 

Michelle has been in Lindsey and I's BSF group for 2 years and she has the SWEETEST, most precious baby girl, Lindy, who spent a year with us in group too. 
Fun backstory....when God first called me to be a BSF group leader, I found out Lindsey was going to be in my group. I was overjoyed and thought it was so sweet of the Lord to put one of my best friends in group with me to help me "feel more comfortable" leading each week. 
Ha! 
Shows how narrowly focused my mind is because God has SO much more planned. 
The minute I met Michelle and she told me she had just given birth to a baby girl 2 months ago that they did not know had down-syndrome until she was born, I KNEW God put Lindsey in my group for HER, not me. 
I just got to watch their bond and connection grow each week for two years and I could not be more blessed and thankful. 
 How cute are they!? 
March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 
Our girl of the night Mallory!
March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 
Dylan rocked it on Dr. Seuss' birthday in his last minute theme shirt. 
March 2018 - part 1 

 I got to have a one on one lunch with mom on her birthday and it was so fun! 
March 2018 - part 1 
It rained a TON this spring but one beautiful sunny day, we went with Alex and Mendy and Cannon to the park to catch some sun. 
Girls in our matching DIFF sunglasses and boys found a rain puddle pretty much the size of a pond and got as dirty as they could. 
March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 March 2018 - part 1 
Going through the Baptism Book with Kinley.
She accepted Christ last summer but has been still thinking and praying about when she wants to get baptized.
Taking our time working through it all.
Love these moments.
March 2018 part 2
Went to the Ft. Worth Zoo with Minnie and Cannon one day.
March 2018 part 2
March 2018 part 2 March 2018 part 2 March 2018 part 2
Untitled

Bass Hall Date night with Box L - 
we went to hear the annoucement for next year's shows and took the secret underground tunnel to Bass Hall.
 Untitled Untitled 
Madagascar at Casa Manana with Honey and Aunt Jan
 Untitled 

 Ben was a WatchDOG at school the last week of March and got to spend all day with Kinley and Ty and appear on the morning show. 
 This year he brought old yearbooks of when we went to school there and showed pictures of Nurse Katy and some other teachers who were in the old yearbooks. 
 It was a hit!
 Untitled

No comments: