Sunday, April 23, 2017

Pine Cove Mom Camp weekend

I spent the weekend after tax season at Pine Cove Mom Camp.
It was truly exactly what I needed after the work stress of April.
I took a slow weekend to rest, relax and recharge with some sweet friends.
Untitled Untitled

We listened to pretty good worship a pretty good speaker, ate really good food and just enjoyed being together. We also laughed, ALOT. Saturday was full of breakout activities and those were super fun too.
We ziplined
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
It was clearly Donna's favorite.
Untitled

She physically had to be pulled from the pole at the top and pushed off the deck. But, in the end, she's glad she did it.
We rode horses
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled UntitledUntitled

We explored the camp and jumped on in the ground blobs, rode these cool motor-powered skateboard things, did skeet-shooting with the most patient college boy counselors.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
And the best thing of camp was the late night dance party. Seriously, it was really fun.
Untitled Untitled
It was my first Pine Cove experience, but it will definitely not be my last.
Untitled
Hashtags for the weekend:
#letmetellyouastory
 #walkatyourownrisk 
#mercypuppy 
#wheniletgojustpushme
#ayieldedwheel 
#athleticpants 
#michaelphelps 
#horseridesintherain 
#cheaperbythedouble 
#comeandstay 
#auburnbusdriver 
#zippycedar 
#prayaboutthebreakoutspeaker 
#thelanyardistoobig
#explodingdietcoke

While I was away at Mom Camp, Honey & Boss took Kinley and Ty to spend the night at the ranch.
It rained cats and dogs right when they got there but it never stopped them from any fun! I loved the pics I got throughout the weekend. I know they were having the time of their lives!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Kinley says all the time she wants to live on a farm. 
I can't imagine why?

No comments: