Thursday, January 7, 2016

10 year Anniversary

Ben and I have been married TEN years! 10 years 
Wow. I really can't believe it. 
 We had plans to go on a trip but with Ben starting a brand new job that week, we decided to wait a little while. I mean, the entire year is our 10th year, so what's the rush, right? 
 We did go to a nice dinner out in Ft Worth at Del Friscos. 

 I wanted to try to do something to make dinner a little different than any other date night. So, I had in my mind that I wanted to wear the dress I wore to our rehearsal dinner 10 years earlier. 
 I have no idea why I still have it. 
 I don't think I have ever worn it other than that night. 
 I just think it must be sentimental and I can't get rid of it. 
 I had no idea if I would fit into it or not. 
 Thankfully, it has a little give.
  10 years 
 Thanks mom for taking our pic...next to my gorgeous anniversary flowers. 
 4 dozen roses makes a girl feel good. 
10 years 
 10 years brings a lot of changes...
  10 years 
Wouldn't change one second of our life together. 
 I love this man so much. 
He is my best friend and the only one I want to do life beside. 
 He is for me. 
 He leads and loves us well. 
 His kids adore him and he invests in them. 
 I am beyond thankful. 
 Can't wait for the next 10, 20...50...years.

No comments: