Monday, July 13, 2015

Kinley and Aubrey's sleepover with Grammy

My Aunt Lois asked me if Kinley could have a sleepover at her house with Aubrey one night so she could spend some time with them and take them to see Cinderella at Arties the next morning. 
This was officially Kinley's first sleepover away from home that wasn't at my parents house. 
 I was a little bit nervous that she might get scared and want to come home in the middle of the night but, she was so excited and I think they just had the BEST time! 
I am so excited that Grammy sent me some pictures of their sleepover.
IMG_1394
Swimming
IMG_1395
Ice Cream
IMG_1396
Sleepover
IMG_1397
Twin buns for Cinderella
IMG_1510
Tiaras for the show
IMG_1511
Pictures from the theatre with the fairy godmother and Cinderella and the Prince
IMG_1512 IMG_1513
Such a fun night!
Thank you Grammy for such a great time!!

No comments: