Thursday, April 30, 2015

Easter 2015

We had a great Easter this year!
 I spent a lot of time at church singing.
I love singing on Easter.
The past couple years we have paired it with baptism sunday and it is just so moving and emotional to think about all those people committing to a life with Jesus on the day we celebrate his resurrection.
 I love being a part of it.
Here is me and Ali in the green room.
It is always way more fun singing with a good friend because we spend a lot of time together over the weekend.
Untitled
Best family pic we got at church Untitled Because of the early Sunday morning for me, we did Easter baskets on Saturday morning. And my kids were perfectly dressed in their amazing Mendy Kaye Designs pjs. These might have been my favorite so far.
 I love pastels. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
We had our traditional Easter brunch over at Aunt Jan's house after church We hunted eggs and cuddled babies all afternoon.
 It was fantastic.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Easter 12
My nephew is the cutest!  I mean, that bow tie!
Untitled
Dylan and Uncle Bart
Untitled
Some more family pics....
Montemayors
Easter 2
Grants
Easter 1 Harrisons
Easter 3
Ty the jokester kept making us laugh during our turn... Easter 8 Easter 7 Easter 6
Howes
Easter 10
All grands and great-grands
Easter 11
Great-grandkid pics and it was so fun to grow from 4 to 6 great-grandkids this year.
Easter 13
Someone was bound to cry...I love how Anson is looking at Dylan here...like "what are you crying about!??"
Easter 14
Happy Easter!

No comments: