Sunday, October 12, 2014

Anson Travis Howe

I am an AUNT! 
 I still can't believe it. 
It is so surreal and I am thrilled to take on my new role. 

 On early, early Sunday morning October 5th Bart & Olivia had sweet baby boy Anson Travis Howe and he is just the most precious thing I ever did see. 
 We met him Sunday afternoon and I just couldn't get my hands on him fast enough. 

 He is beautiful with the cutest blonde semi-curly hair and blue eyes and is just the sweetest baby. 
 I hadn't laid eyes on him 30 seconds and the waterworks came.
  IMG_3969 IMG_3970 IMG_3966 

Dylan and Anson are 33 days apart and I just think it is so fun. 
 I love that they will grow up so close together in age. It was crazy to me that Dylan looked sort of big compared to Anson. 
 They really grow so, so fast. 
IMG_3964 IMG_3965 IMG_3968 IMG_3973

I tried really hard to get all my family in a pic with Anson but Ty wouldn't cooperate. Kinley is posing though. 
IMG_3953 
Finally Honey coaxed him in a pic as long as she could hold him. 
IMG_3958 
Anson, we are so in love with you already and thrilled to watch you grow up in the care of your amazing parents. 
 You are precious to us sweet boy!

1 comment:

kristen said...

ahhhh best baby cousin ever!! those kids are so incredibly blessed and such a blessing to everyone around them. Love y'all so much! congratulations!!!