Sunday, February 19, 2012

getting ready

I know there will be a day when I will get ready start to finish...shower, drying hair, doing makeup, picking out clothes, getting dressed....start to finish...without little munchkins nipping at my heels. But, I am glad today is not that day. This is pretty much what it looks like for me every morning when I am getting ready. All three of us in my closet, stuffed to the brim with chairs, bouncers, books, toys, and lots of energy.
photo-145
photo-147
photo-148
photo-146

And if this wont warm your heart, I dont know what will. Kinley loves to sing to Ty. I whipped out my phone real fast the other day and caught her in the middle of itsy bitsy spider. The video ends with her trying to convince me the only way she should sing happy birthday is to sing it to Eden and call her over the phone. Eden's birthday is not till September. Who knows!?
Now go get ready for the week!

3 comments:

Honey said...

This is a precious time. I'm so glad you're documenting it. Days are long, but years are short!

kristen said...

that is literally the cutest thing in the world!! every song and ty looking at her and smiling!! ahhh!!! perfection.

Jan said...

...reminds me of another two year old singing her songs to Aunt Jan...

Love the lips!!!