Friday, January 6, 2012

Creede Trip

Early, early morning on the 26th we hopped in a van for the 14 hour road trip to Creede. Although it seemed overwhelming, the drive went fairly well for both kiddos. There was probably about an hour each way that was pretty tough. Kinley, Ty and I were all sick the first few days so, we spent the majority of the trip in the cabin trying to recover. I had lots of help from mom, Aunt Jan and Uncle Jimmy. I was SO thankful for their help and we all had a great time together.
IMG_9319
Kinley and I played in the snow outside the cabin a lot and that is really the majority of pictures I took.
IMG_9276
There was sledding....
IMG_9292
IMG_9290
IMG_9287
IMG_9284
snow fights....
IMG_9277
IMG_9281
and lots of snow angels...
IMG_9312
IMG_9314
IMG_9313
IMG_9315

Bart had a birthday up there that we loved celebrating!
IMG_9307
And on the day everyone was home we loved playing with everyone else...
IMG_9321
IMG_9327
IMG_9336
IMG_9300
Everyone else skiied 2 days, then took a day off to hang out in Creede. Isn't it gorgeous!!
IMG_9335
IMG_9340
IMG_9342
And then I got to ski with everyone on the last day! I cannot say enough amazing things about the weather. It was fantastic! Highs in the 30s and sunny every day. I skiied without even my ski jacket...just my shell. It was like Spring skiing during the winter. I LOVED it!!
photo-113
photo-114
from the left: Lauryn, Bryan, Ben, Me, Amy, Danny, Bart, Olivia, Scott & Katie...and Dad took the picture.
It was so much fun! Can't wait for Creede at Christmas in 2 years when maybe Kinley can ski too!!

2 comments:

Honey said...

That was such a fun week. Love the snow angels! I'll have to ski when Kinley starts...can't miss that.

ms.composure said...

very very cute pics! looks like such a gr8 time!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com