Monday, December 27, 2010

D-Group Christmas Dinner

I took my sweet D-Group girls out for a Christmas dinner at Hibiscus in Dallas last week. It was so fun to just hang with them and spend a little bit of the holidays together. We all split a bunch of appetizers and amazing chocolate cake dessert and loved it! They are so sweet and traded gifts and got me some gifts too and it made the night so special.
IMG_3843
IMG_3822
How pretty are all these girls!?!!!IMG_3823
IMG_3824
Amy (above) made necklaces for everyone. She makes "Blitzee Bling" jewelry and sells it at Opaj boutique in Colleyville. Each necklace was a little different and specific for each girl. She also made the wrapping for each present...lots of glitter paper, ribbon, feathers, and hot glue!
IMG_3826
IMG_3828
IMG_3829

Amy also made me this custom picture frame tile made of scrapbook paper, a photo and mod podge. (sorry..this pic was taken on my iphone!)
photo-20
Krysta got all of us different gifts she thought we all would like! I love my antique rosette cross necklace!
IMG_3835
IMG_3831
IMG_3832
IMG_3833
IMG_3834
IMG_3836
IMG_3840
IMG_3841
I love you girls!

1 comment:

Honey said...

So fun! You are going to miss those sweet girls next year.