Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Etsy purchases

I was so excited this Christmas that I found some fabulous gifts on Etsy! I am kinda new to Etsy, so I was a little overwhelmed at first about how to search for things. But, I just love everything I bought! It is all handmade and personal and just fabulous!

I bought these personalized baby blocks for all the new babies in the Howe family. I got to request fabrics and try to match the babies nurseries or favorite things. I loved how they turned out! If you want some of these take a look at Spotted Whale on Etsy.
Blocks

I also bought this awesome turquoise magazine holder for Mendy. I just loved it! I think it is so cute for a new apartment or house or something and even cooler if your name starts with an 'M!' If you want one of these you can get one from paperdollwoodshop!
12.16.09 108

2 comments:

kristen said...

love those blocks!! i have to get some. and the m is so cute! she will love it. what a good shopper!!

Allison said...

I love all of them! We can so make them now!!! How fun!